Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Pensions Consultancy who are presently recruiting for Pensions Team Leaders home or office/home hybrid roles
We are looking for a candidate with proven experience in Defined Benefits (DB) and/or Defined Contribution (DC) pensions administration (full lifecycle) and a track record driving results within third party administration. As the Team Leader, you will manage a team of DB Administrators supporting primarily occupational pension DB schemes, often with DC, hybrid or CARE components, in accordance with our client contracts to the required standards and deadlines.
It is important you have previous people management experience, ranging from Senior to Trainee level.
- Overseeing day to day management of client relationships with trustees and corporate clients, and participation in trustee and client meetings where applicable;
· Providing expert advice solutions to pension’s queries and pensions consultative advice; keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the pensions industry;
· Accountability for team’s handling of errors and complaints in accordance with agreed process and implementation of remedial action to ensure no reoccurrence;
· Inspire, motivate, coach and develop individuals to achieve outstanding performance through personal leadership style and behaviours;
· Accountability for team's pensioner payrolls, pension increases and responsibility to ensure all team's projects and disclosure requirements are completed by the respective deadlines;
· Leading non-client activities, conducting internal audits, being alert to potential improvements in pensions administration processes, quality improvement and implementing changes;
· Monitor staff performance and progress against goals, addressing any concerns and implementing improvement plans if necessary.
· Extensive experience working with different occupational pension schemes - DB, but also DC, CARE or Hybrid would be highly advantageous;
· Minimum of 2 years as Principal / Senior Administrator or Deputy team lead;
· Proven experience of occupational pension scheme administration –, quality checking, staff appraisal and mentoring;
· Proven experience carrying out complex manual pension’s calculations;
· The ability to develop a culture of continuous improvement focused on enhancing the end to end customer experience both internal and external to the organisation;
· The ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop individuals to achieve outstanding performance through personal leadership style and behaviours.
· Information Technology literate - in the use of Office Systems, e.g. Microsoft Office for word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentations;
· Proven stakeholder / client relationship management experience;
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS TEAM LEAD EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies