You will be an integral part of the DC team, responsible for providing expertise, ensuring operations are compliant with UK regulation and checking and improving processes across functions and external providers.
About the role
- Assist the DC Pensions Manager with overseeing all day to day operational aspects of the Plans
- Act as UK DC subject matter expert to resolve member queries and provide ongoing training to the team abroad
- Regularly review current DC processes to ensure that these remain in line with UK regulation and legislation and that HR policy is up to date and aligned with processes
- Identifying areas of risk and working with other teams to improve operational processes
- Working with the external pensions providers, payroll and other functions to resolve queries and policy requirements.
- Assist in annual pension projects, including the collation and checking of colleague data for Life Assurance and Total Reward Statements and mass mailing exercises.
- Liaise with payroll to effect pension changes for colleagues (including Senior colleagues)
- DC UK Pensions knowledge
- Proven experience in process reviews and improvement.
- Experience of data analysis and integrity
- Relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
Please quote reference 1377208. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.