Do you want to work for an organisation that will be offering opportunities to work more flexibility?
If so, I am working with a global financial services organisation who are currently seeking an additional Pension Implementation Project Manager.
As one of the Project Manager’s you will be responsible for the delivery of client (new and existing) focused projects, as well as internal projects supporting internal pension’s administration and service delivery teams. This will include primarily managing projects, workstreams or initiatives within time, quality and cost which deliver agreed benefits and outcomes for the business and your clients. This will include:
- Full management of the full project lifecycle from initiation through to closure and all the associated project outputs;
- Day-to-day management of projects ensuring they deliver against the client requirements and criteria outlined in the project initiation document;
- Ensuring that the teams have clear understanding of requirements, as well as managing risks effectively including the development of contingency plans;
- Build effective relationships to support with managing the implementation and delivery of ongoing services;
- Seek opportunities to develop and improve the implementation delivery for both existing and prospective clients through lessons learned;
Possessing proven client facing project management experience, gained working within a pensions and/or employee benefits administration environment, you will be someone who is adaptable to the needs of the business, client and the project, coupled with being able to make timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
Offering an excellent and comprehensive remuneration package including the opportunity to work from home on a full time basis, further information is available on application.