Exciting opportunity to join this leading consultancy, in providing second line support for the various systems used throughout the pension administration business. Gain exposure to the systems side of the Pensions function, with excellent progression opportunities.
About the role
- Your daily responsibilities will include; assisting with the configuration of pension portal websites through their system application, technical support of the pension portal websites and support of the Pensions Admin software and financial software packages.
- You will need the ability to prioritise tasks on your desk and be able to hit deadlines, as you will need to be able to identify, organize and resolve tickets in these deadlines.
- Flexibility to complete other ad-hoc project work will also be essential.
- Previous experience with a ticket logging system is ideal, coupled with strong working abilities with MS Office.
- UK Pensions knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Please quote reference 1377187. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.