Great opportunity to take your pensions experience forward in a growing area of the industry, with a leading consultancy offering superb flexibility.
About the role
- Support Senior Consultants with the management of a portfolio of clients in relation to their pensions and benefits arrangements
- Coordinate the necessary information required by trustees to make informed decisions about complex matters
- Ensure appropriate liaison between the trustees, client contacts, scheme advisors, investment consultants and third-parties
- Attend sub-committee and trustee meetings, taking minutes, giving advice on governance and legislation and providing Trustee training
- Advise the administration department regarding legislation and interpretation of pension Scheme rules
- You will have DB pensions experience, including exposure to trustee-facing duties
Please quote reference 1377195. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.