Are you looking to commence a career within the financial services? Or are you within the early developmental stages of your pensions career?
Exciting opportunity to join a growing team in providing proactive and wide ranging secretarial and governance support to the Client Directors and Scheme Managers.
About the role
- You will build valuable client experience by supporting senior colleagues preparing for and attending Board meetings and getting involved in a variety of project work
- It is vital that you have strong communication skills, as you will build strong relationships with the trustees, advisers and members.
- The ability to be a self-starter will be beneficial
- No pensions experience is required, however the willingness to learn is heavily emphasised
- Degree-educated preferable
Please quote reference 1376113 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.