Play a pivotal role within this developing and growing Pensions Consultancy. Support in the development and implementation of the quality framework. Excellent chance to join a newly formed team, develop your skillset and utilise your pensions technical knowledge within a challenging new role.
About the role
- Assist with the build of a competency framework, then continuously review, maintain and monitor it
- Completing risk assessments
- Reviews processes/procedures implementing changes where necessary
- Undertake routine reviews of complaints and E&O’s
- Carry out root cause analysis and providing feedback
- Good pensions occupational technical knowledge
- Previous exposure to process improvement projects
- Analysis – ability to understand issues and delve into them and find answers
- Offices countrywide but happy to have home working or hybrid.
Please quote reference 1377071. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.