We are working very closely with a number of Third Party Pension Companies who are looking to recruit for DB Pensions candidates at ALL LEVELS
TO APPLY FOR THESE ROLES YOU MUST HAVE DB PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE
What we're looking for:
* Experience of working on DB Pension Schemes at ground or supervisory level to work within Projects/DB Pensions Admin OR Implementation teams
* Pensions Communications & Senior Communications Consultant - 25-60k - Home based (occasional visit to Sheffield or London) - Must have a strong Pensions background coupled with a love for writing newsletter/communicating with clients.
* Pensions Complaints Manager - home based 55-60k - must have proven track record of complaints management coupled with strong understanding of DB/DC Pensions
* Pensions Quality Assurance Analyst - home based to 40k - strong Pensions background coupled with internal auditing/subject matter expert.
* Pensions Project Admin - home based to 40k - proven Project experience essential
* Pensions Team Leader - to 45k - home/hybrid based - must have proven Third Party Pensions Man-Management experience.
* Project Analyst - to 40k - must have a strong DB Pensions Project background
* Senior Pensions Administrator - to 35k - home or hybrid - strong DB Background
* Pensions Admin - Scheme Events - home based to 29k - DB background
* Pensions Implementation Analyst to 30k - home based - must have DB Pensions calculations experience
* Pensions Administrator - to 25k - home & office based - a grounding with DB Pensions
* SIPP/SSAS Client Manager - to 60k - Proven background within Sipp and SSAS Senior Administration
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies