Exceptional senior appointment with an award-winning independent Pensions specialist, support ongoing business growth whilst taking on a highly-varied client portfolio
About the role
- Progressive role working in a highly collaborative and forward-thinking environment
- Undertake governance and advisor reviews, project work, scheme management and trustee secretarial duties, with full support from an expert Pensions team
- Proactively contribute to ideas generation and raising profile of the business across the industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be essential from presenting at new business pitches through to liaising with key stakeholders, and sharing ideas and best practice with colleagues
- You will be able to draw on in depth Pensions knowledge gained either in a consulting or in-house environment, with keen awareness of developing market trends
Please quote reference 1376117. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.