Fantastic opportunity within the Employee Benefits industry, join a high-performing team for a market leading Consultancy. Whilst previous experience would be ideal, we would also be willing to consider applications from candidates with transferrable client facing skills. A dynamic team that prides itself on adapting to change quickly to meet the busy demands of its business.
About the role
- Monitor insurers performance on behalf of clients
- Communicate and negotiate with insurers
- Understand client needs and meet operational objectives
- Adhere to review/ renewal timelines
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Previous and/or current experience working within a client facing role in the Banking, Financial Services, Insurance or Employee Benefits industry
- Ability to multi-task and manage a number of different clients
Remote working but will need to access Glasgow office
Please quote reference 1377175. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.