Our client is looking to recruit individuals to work within a team of Implementation Analysts with responsibility to deliver a high quality implementation service for new clients.
- Assist with drafting of complex pension scheme specifications and configuration.
- Program calculations, modify data and parameters for applications.
- Attend on site for delivery of implementations and generally seek to develop the relationship between implementation and administration teams.
- Create and develop bespoke functionality in line with system specifications.
- Previous benefit systems implementation experience desirable.
- Ability to work productively as a team member and experience of working in a project team essential.
- MS Office (Word/Excel/Access) experience.
- Good communication skills essential, both verbal and written.
- Experience in interpretation of benefit systems specifications and proforma leading to preparation of benefit systems functionality.
- Experience of assisting other staff with preparation of complex data mapping documentation.
- SQL skills and Visual Basic desirable