Join this market leader as they grow the team due to new business.
About the role
- Take a lead role in managing reinsurance arrangements from an operational perspective and on board new business
- Check and reconcile monthly payroll funding for schemes. Undertake and manage ad-hoc projects as required, managing work streams and ensuring timescales are met
- Work with chosen reinsurers to move new reinsurance contracts into a business as usual position.
- Deal with regular administration of selected reinsurance deals, including monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
- Strong attention to detail is essential as you analyse and interpret complex data.
- Communicate with a number of stakeholders and undertake presentations
- A high level of pension administration experience is crucial, with knowledge of Defined Benefit pension schemes
Please quote reference 1370668. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.