Our client, a leading independent provider of pensions services, have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator to move into a systems based role as a Trainee Systems Analyst offering excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
This is a very good opportunity for entry into the systems arena of pensions and our client is interested in seeing candidates with the minimum level of experience required but also experienced senior pensions administrators who are interested in transitioning into a systems role.
Reporting to the Application Support Manager, you’ll be working as part of a small but dynamic team manipulating data, undertaking data checks, reporting and analysis, delivering a first class service to your colleagues, ie your clients, and your most important customer. Y
Your main responsibilities :
• Work with other members of the team to manage the incoming post in the team mailbox;
• Undertake any tasks or projects that are necessary to achieve team and company objectives;
• Manipulate and load new client data on to our administration systems (primarily using Excel);
• Produce insightful reports and analysis on member data, such as gap analysis, membership movements etc.
• Extract key messages from complex data analysis and communicate these effectively;
• Provide support and guidance on applications for end-point users;
• Resolve user-submitted problems and questions;
• Ensure quality delivery against agreed timescales and priorities;
• Provide support and cover for other members of the team as required;
• Ensure that change and security control procedures are followed;
• Comply with all relevant policies and procedures; work to ISO standards;
You will have a minimum of 2 years defined benefit pension scheme experience although this opportunity is open to all experienced pensions and senior pensions administrators. In addition you will have the following skills/qualifications:
• Educated to degree level or have relevant equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of Windows and MS Office applications
• Advanced Excel skills (i.e. complex formulas)
• Excellent data manipulation and interpretation skills using Excel
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail combined with the ability to extract key messages from complex analysis
• Ability to analyse and interpret information, pre-empt and evaluate issues, and recommend appropriate course of action to address the issues
• Good problem-solving skills and be proactive in researching solutions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A team player, able to build relationships and work well in a team
• A self-starter and self-motivated, able to work independently when required
• An appreciation of how technology supports business needs
• Keen to develop your technical skills plus knowledge of trust-based pension management
• Determined, persistent and proactive; wants to understand, analyse and improve
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience. If you feel you have the skills and experience our client is looking for, please contact us today on 0121- 684 1555 quoting the above role and reference number to discuss the role and client company in greater detail. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting the above reference and indicating your salary expectations.