Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Implementation Consultant for this role working flexibly out of their Bristol offices.
Candidates will be proficient in the use of T-SQL, xml and be able to work well as part of a team.
You will be able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
The role involves the following:
- Gathering client requirements, producing specifications and configuring the functionality requested.
- Managing a diverse workload, multi-tasking and prioritising your time and tasks effectively
- The configuration of workflows, data maintenance screens, interfaces with other systems, pensioner payroll, data migrations, reports and benefit calculations.
- Customising software systems based on clients’ individual needs and specifications.
- Educating clients on how to use the system and customised system features.
Our client is looking for the following skills:
- Experience in implementing software systems
- An understanding of business processes and workflows
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and deliver rapid outcomes
- Confidence to adapt and learn new programmes and systems
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organisational skills
- High degree of numeracy
- Configuring or developing pensions or financial services software
- Managing databases using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience of T-SQL
- Alternative programming knowledge, even if only from developing Excel macros or similar
There may be an occasional need to travel to clients’ sites to do this