Do you have proven project-based experience coupled with excellent Excel skills?
We are working with this leading pensions consultancy who are seeking a pensions Project Manager to work with their GMP equalisation team, supporting the delivery of key client projects.
Working closely with other members of the GMPe Team and the administration teams, you will be actively involved in all aspects of the planning and delivery of GMP reconciliation and equalisation work.
You will have a background in project management with existing knowledge of GMP reconciliation and equalisation activities and will possess a keen eye for detail.
You will have a methodical and logical approach to your work and possess project management skills, which will enable you to control the process and deliver accurate and efficient results.
You will be adept at performing project planning and delivery, and also have the following experience:
- An understanding of the GMP Reconciliation process (how it works and what it aims to achieve)
- An understanding of the HMRC’s Shared Workspace tool
- An understanding of how a GMP is calculated and the various revaluations attached to a GMP
- A good understanding of Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Analytical and numerical ability – able to analyse, evaluate and interpret data
If you feel that you have the qualities required for this position, please submit your CV for our consideration.