As an organisation and employer, this highly respected Pensions Consultancy has grown in strength over the last couple of years in term of new business wins, and ongoing developments.
Due to this continued success, their offices in Berkshire is now seeking an additional Pensions Administration Manager.
This is both a varied and exciting role that will see you involved in a wide range of pensions administration, management and consultancy tasks. As an Administration Manager you will have prime accountability for the service delivery in terms of quality, profit and sustainability for an assigned Administration client portfolio as well as the day to day line management of the designated team. Key responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing day-to-day management of client relationships with trustees and corporate clients, as well as participating in trustee and client meetings where applicable.
- Formal operational team management in terms of workflow management, conducting appraisals, setting individual and team objectives, as well as mentoring, training, coaching and development of your pension’s administration team members.
- Providing expert/technical advice and solutions to the team and presenting technical matters at team meetings.
- Overseeing the project management of annual and ad-hoc projects, including renewals, benefit statements, pension increases, trustees’ reports and accounts and ensuring that projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements
- Manage and oversee/check the client work of other less experienced pension’s administration team members.
- Leading on non-client activities, including being alert to potential improvements in pensions administration processes, quality improvement and implementing changes etc.
Possessing previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) schemes, coupled with an excellent understanding current pensions legislation and framework, it is essential that you have proven supervisory or team leadership experience gained within a non-process driven pension environment
This is a fantastic career and progressive opportunities within a market leading 21st century organisation who are renowned for offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package coupled with ongoing development.
This is only a brief job description and full details are available on application.