Do you have experience in the administration of Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution pension schemes and are looking to work for an organisation where you will have the opportunity to work full time remotely from home permanently?
If so, we are now recruiting for a leading and modern organisation who have grown considerably over the last couple of years due to new business and additional acquisitions, who are now seeking an additional Senior Pension Administrators. This area of the business provides a market leading pension administration service across the full range of final salary scheme options. The client tailored service is web enabled and provides online access to members, trustees and sponsoring employees alike.
These specific are not just about day-to-day administration and will include but not be limited to:
- Managing day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines to comply with legislative and clients’ requirements.
- Training of other team members, as well as assisting less experienced team members and checking and authorising other team members’ work
- Acting as a key member of the pensions administration team, providing support to the assigned administration manager and where applicable, deputising for administration manager when absent.
- Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients, acting as first point of contact where applicable, taking a proactive stance to gain an extensive knowledge of their assigned client portfolio.
- Project managing annual projects such as renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and pension increases. Handling any data processing and administration tasks, ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
You will already be an experienced Defined Benefit and/or Defined Contribution Pensions Administrator, within your experience gained working within a TPA, Consultancy or In-House environment.
These are excellent opportunities if are now looking to further develop their technical and client facing skills and experience.
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, these are excellent opportunities for industry professionals who are looking to further develop their career within the pensions sector.
During these unprecedented times, interviews will take place online via video conferencing and they are in a position for you to join them remotely from day one.
A full job description is available on application.