Are you currently working within a Pension Administration environment and are now looking to transfer your experience by moving into a project focused role, where you will be able to utilise your pensions knowledge (but not as an Administrator)?
We are working with a market leader who are now seeking an Operational Consultant join their Employee Benefit Communications team to contribute to management and delivery of digital and communications solutions.
Sitting between their client facing consulting team and their internal operational (design and digital developers), you will perform a key role to ensure the delivery to clients. This will include
- Project co-ordination, together with liaising with consultants, clients and production team
- Ensuring complete design/digital briefs along with appropriate draft content available and in the correct format.
- Supporting in the update of client communication plans.
- Managing the quotations from preferred suppliers and other related tasks
- Ensuring Consultants provide appropriate sign off from client.
- Ensuring forecasts are accurately maintained.
- Support in the creation of invoices.
- Create data briefs to provide to administrators.
- Checking data on receipt to ensure provided in prescribed format.
- Liaising with administrator/client if data not provided appropriately.
This is an ideal career opportunity for someone with a Pensions Administration (DB/DC) background, with a keen interest in project focused work.
Additionally, you will be someone with excellent communication and organisational skills, coupled with proven IT experience and the ability to priorities workload, keeping to deadlines and disclosure requirements.
Offering an excellent and comprehensive remuneration package while taking into consideration aspects such a flexible working and factors key to a good work life balance further information is available on application.