Established, award-winning consultancy seeks an ambitious pensions professional looking to lead from the front and develop a team of pensions administrators. Can be based in the office, from home (with occasional travel to office/meetings) or a hybrid arrangement.
About the role
- Provide a quality administration service to a portfolio of schemes
- Develop knowledge of the client portfolio, pensions legislation and technical developments, so that you can provide expert advice and solutions as required
- Responsible for the quality and sustainability of the service delivery, you will manage the team to ensure efficiency and that duties are completed in a timely manner
- Liaising at all levels, internally and externally, support client relationships and attend trustee and client meetings as necessary
- Contribute to marketing pitches and business development
- Oversee ad-hoc and annual projects and undertake presentations on technical matters to the team
- Possess leadership and influencing ability, excellent interpersonal skills, work well under pressure and have a highly analytical mind
- Occupational DC scheme experience, pensions regulatory knowledge and demonstrable skills in presenting and supervising
Please quote reference 1376337. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.