Superb opportunity to take your pensions experience forward with a specialist team within a friendly, successful consultancy.
About the role
- Work on the rectification and equalisation of GMPs
- Prepare and analyse data, calculations and letters/reports for review by colleagues
- You’ll have experience in occupational pensions administration, ideally including some exposure to GMP work but this is not required
- Educated to A Level standard, or equivalent
- Good MS Excel skills
- Able to analyse and interpret data
Bristol. Flexible working, inc. scope to do 2 days from home
Please quote reference 1376206. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.