Fantastic opportunity to take your DB administration experience forward in a technical role, with a reputable consultancy.
About the role
- Newly created role in response to continued new business wins
- While working alongside the Implementation Manager, data transition and calculation coding specialists, you will be responsible for assisting with technical pensions matters
- Analyse scheme documentation and data in order to test calculations
- Document DB and or DC scheme knowledge gathered throughout the project
- Advise trustees on administration projects and strategies
- Strong DB technical knowledge is essential for the role
- Client management experience is not essential but you will be required to attend project meetings and take minutes
- Experience gained in a third-party administration environment preferred
Please quote reference 1377085. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.