Fantastic opportunity for a strong pensions technical expert to join this large in-house pensions team.
About the role
- The role holder will focus on the legacy pension scheme as part of the UK Pension Governance team by working on the delivery of UK pension policy, governance matters and regulatory and legislative change and addressing complex member cases including disputes.
- In addition they will be responsible for project managing technical pensions projects as well as supporting the rest of the Pension Team in delivery of the team’s day-to-day functions and management of the administration, actuarial and other suppliers.
- The role holder will need to support in the management of the Trustee and other stakeholders as well as work with internal functions, the Pensions team and external advisers.
- Relevant professional pensions qualifications, either complete or studying e.g. FPMI / APMI (or equivalent)
- In depth detailed knowledge and application of current and historic UK pensions legislation, regulatory requirements and developments for Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension arrangements.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of assessing and interpreting highly complex and detailed regulatory requirements for UK pension schemes, best practice and policy changes and consider operational aspects in implementation.
Please quote reference 1377075. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.