Exciting opportunity to join this leading consultancy, with emphasis on a strong team culture and supportive atmosphere, as a Transitions Analyst.
About the role
* You will be responsible for liaising with client team to understand the objectives of the asset transition exercise and taking a lead on the planning, whilst monitoring all stages of the asset transfer
* Taking responsibility for the implementation of the asset transfer which includes; liaison with all parties involved including investment managers, custodians and third-party administrators; collating all necessary documentation and arranging authorisations for instructions
* Adherence to the transition process and updating the system to ensure there is a robust audit trail.
* A background working with occupational pensions with previous knowledge of transitions is preferable. Audit background would be beneficial
* You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work to a high level of accuracy, with strong attention to detail
Please quote reference 1376980. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.