Looking for talented and ambitious pensions actuaries who are keen to further their career, focused on consulting with clients. Great opportunity to join a great multi-disciplinary team providing clients with leading edge advice across funding, investment, risk transfer and covenant.
About the role
- Working as part of a team to develop and deliver customised advice
- Developing innovative solutions for clients and their employees
- Leading on the preparation and delivery of both day-to-day, and strategic advice
- Checking and reviewing work
- Supporting the development of more junior colleagues
- Have an awareness of current pension issues and how these impact clients
- Strong understanding of a range of ways in which UK pension schemes operate
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Completed or working towards completing Actuarial exams
What you will get
- Excellent on the job training and support; including a comprehensive study support package
- Flexible working environment with a mix of home/office-based working or complete home working
Please quote reference 1377069. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.