Work with a quality client base of well-recognised global brands and be part of a forward thinking and developing Communications team. You need to be driven, creative and passionate about what you do.
About the role
- Manage a portfolio of clients across leading brand names
- Build long term robust relationships
- Deliver strategic communication projects
- Face to face meetings with clients and suppliers in London, across the UK and abroad
- Experience in delivering client projects across employee benefit/pensions areas
- Project management skills in delivery of large comms projects (£50-£150k)
- Digital and cross-media project management skills
- Experience in preparation and presentation of communication proposals/solutions
Please quote reference 1376987. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.