Excellent opportunities to join a growing Communications area and enhance member scheme communications across a fantastic portfolio of clients. Play a key role in taking the business forward, grow client relationships and manage a team of Account Managers to deliver market-leading communication solutions.
About the role
- Look after a portfolio of clients – providing strategic direction for communication projects
- Devise and implement client growth strategy;
- Oversee projects and processes to ensure client needs are met;
- Brief and direct Account Managers on new business proposals and project needs;
- Work with marketing to deliver insightful case studies and product development / launches.
- Experience in corporate or employee communications experience, agency or client-side; Demonstrable track record of working with senior HR and / or internal communications stakeholders;
- Project management capabilities;
Excellent chance to progress your careers within a group of friendly, passionate and intelligent experts. Competitive package and ongoing support to help shape your career.
Please quote reference 1376986. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.