Specialist role with a global consultancy offering excellent flexibility and scope for progression.
About the role
- Work across a variety of scheme events and GMP projects, analysing & checking pensions data, producing data reports and calculations in bulk using Excel
- Provide support and mentoring to junior colleagues, reviewing work to provide feedback and technical help
- Liaise with clients, gathering information on Pension positions and scheme administration
- Regularly review the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and controls and make suggestions to continually enhance service delivery
- Keep up to date with the latest technical and legislative changes and ensure these are embedded within the team
- Strong knowledge of DB pensions schemes, along with working knowledge of other occupational pension schemes - DC, CARE, Hybrid
- Ideally PMI qualified or willing to study towards relevant qualifications
- Relevant pensions project work – scheme events, data migration, re-calculations, analysis, etc
- Good excel skills (formulas, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, ability to manipulate data in bulk, data reports etc)
- Experience carrying out complex manual pension’s calculations
- Good understanding of various codes of professional ethics and standards as promulgated by the PMI
Please quote reference 1376962 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.