Our client, a leading global consultancy practice have a superb opportunity for an experienced senior level pensions candidate to join their respected team as a Pensions Client Service Manager.
As a Client Service Manager some of your key responsibilities will involve;
• Being a key contact for Administration teams with regards to general/overall knowledge on client contracts
• Owning and managing the relationship and expectations between Administration teams and key stakeholders.
• Monitoring and coordinating current administration delivery per client, ensuring SLAs and client projects are delivered to required standards of quality and timeliness.
• Ensuring all client generated escalations, complaints and corrective actions are owned and proactively managed to closure within agreed deadlines.
• Attending client meetings to report on and discuss contracted services and to discuss changes.
• Working with internal teams to manage service delivery, where issues arise, owning and managing the plan to conclusion.
• Leveraging existing client relationships to identify / support business opportunities
• Improving client knowledge, awareness and best practice across teams, ensuring colleagues have the appropriate level of knowledge to deliver exceptional service.
• Identifying any service delivery risks for each client, ensuring mitigating actions are implemented, as appropriate.
• Coordinating improvements for the client and driving a culture of continuous improvement across teams.
• Actively seek to develop your own and the Administration teams performance, skills and knowledge to maximise potential and contribution to the business.
As a Client Service Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
• Demonstrative pensions knowledge coupled with strong experience within a relevant role
• High level of technical expertise within pensions, across a relevant business area.
• Experience of managing a portfolio of clients across varying pensions schemes
• Excellent relationship management skills to manage stakeholders and challenging situations.
• An ability to positively influence the behaviours and decisions of others.
• Key organisational skills including exemplary time-management skills, able to manage several projects at the same time
• An effective communicator, confident to express your own views and influence others
• Active listening to build a meaningful understanding of others’ perspectives; both clients and colleagues
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through a flexible benefits structure, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. If you are interested in finding out more about the company and the role, please contact us on 0121 684 1555 quoting the above reference or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number above.