Make a difference to Pensions and Investors and play a meaningful role in providing the best in class support to this UK Personal Investor business. You’ll see complaints as an opportunity to win back trust and loyalty from clients and make improvements to the experience for all.
About the role
* Manage the resolution of all client complaints
* Research and resolve complaint cases
* Produce written communications that are accurate, concise, well organised
* Be aware of regulatory compliance when dealing with complaints
* Look at process/procedural improvements – aid in implementing changes
* Previous experience in dealing/handling end to end complaints
* Previous experience in the financial services industry, ideally pensions/investments.
* Excellent communication and team working attributes
Please quote reference 1376978. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.