Our client, a leading independent provider of pensions services have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator to join their respected and friendly team in one of two offices.
Working as part of a dynamic administration team you will deliver high quality administration service to both members and clients internally and externally on Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, and CARE pension arrangements.
You will take responsibility for the delivery of high-quality administration services where you will assist members with complex pension issues and help support and develop less experienced members of the team. Your responsibilities will include:
• Provides a timely, efficient, professional and personal service to meet the needs of all our internal and external client/members and agreed service levels.
• Completes all administration processes in accordance with TPA target service levels and exact timescales.
• Maintains and updates member records.
• Manage annual and periodic scheme events, such as pension increase and annual renewal exercises.
• Prepares and finalises Administration Reports and presentation of these to clients/trustees.
• Identify and ensures all work is out of scope work is charged, in particular, requests and projects outside the agreed client fee basis – liaising with Team leader.
• Gathers and reports client/member feedback to the Team Leader and helps to implement improvements.
• Undertakes additional specific projects as and when required.
• Assists with workflow management, including checking system and non-system calculations and output performed by team members.
• Coaches less experienced administrators.
• Acts as a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
• Identifies Risk Events and raises these with the Team Leader so as to mitigate risk (financial, reputation and regulatory)
• Ensures the standard complaint procedure is followed by reporting all complaints and errors to the Team Leader.
• Escalates more complex technical queries and issues to the Team Leader and technical support team members.
• Ensures all work is logged onto and processed through the correct workflow process.
Successful applicants will have a minimum of 3 years pension administration experience together with the following:
• Have a professional pensions qualification or be currently studying towards a pensions qualification.
• Proven solid experience of day-to-day pension administration and working on DB/DC and CARE pension arrangements.
• Has up to date knowledge of relevant pension legislation, regulations and technical developments affecting pension administration.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and experience using a pensions administration system.
• Experience of working in a client relationship focused environment, within pension administration.
• Communicates clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
• Plans and organises time and workload effectively and works well under pressure.
• Excellent attention to detail and able to work quickly and accurately.
• A strong team member and works in a consultative, collaborative manner with others.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and award winning comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in discussing the role in greater detail, please call us today on 0121-684 or alternatively send us your up to date CV, quoting the above reference number and indicating your salary expectations.