What can you expect?
A Workplace Savings Consultant should have a detailed knowledge of the pensions industry and additionally have a working knowledge of the areas of: Flexible Benefits, Healthcare, Group Risk and the Employee Benefits market.
What you will be rewarded with?
· Good work life balance with a competitive salary and flexible working.
· Performance related bonus scheme.
· Comprehensive flexible benefits program including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee. network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
· 25 days’ holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year.
We will count on you to:
· Develop and retain a portfolio of existing customers to grow revenue.
· Sales should be generated to meet and exceed agreed targets.
· Provide exceptional customer service and manage the customer relationship.
· Be responsible for maintenance of contracts with at least 75% of the portfolio within a three year initial period on a rolling basis.
· Assist finance in managing debts.
· Re-contract all customers as their initial period approaches the expiry date.
· Retain 95% of customers’ year on year.
· Generate business opportunities for specialists within other areas of MMB and the wider MMC group.
· Be responsible for ensuring that all business for which he/she is responsible meets the quality standards as required by the Company.
What you need to have:
· Proven experience in a similar consulting role.
· Qualified to a minimum of QCF2 and working toward QCF4.
· Proven track record of client retention and new business generation.
What makes you stand out:
· Innovative solution provider;
· Can do attitude;