Our client, a leading global consultancy practice have a superb opportunity for an experienced senior level pensions candidate to join their respected team as a Pensions Errors and Omissions Coordinator.
You will be primarily responsible for managing all complaints and E&Os (including regulatory breaches and data security breaches) within a specified location. You will take the lead on and champion the delivery of excellent service quality in TPA by responding proactively and positively to client and member complaints, errors or omissions. You will help identify risks in the business and find solutions to these by introducing quality controls in processes, implementing changes and recommending training for pensions administrators to support this.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting teams to ensure that case descriptions provide appropriate level of information to effectively report cases
• Classification and reporting of all cases raised by the administration teams
• Ensuring that management database is kept up to date with progress of cases and accurately reflects latest status
• Regular monitoring and progression of E&O cases to ensure that cases are closed timely
• Working with the legal team on the progression and resolution of cases
• Providing guidance to teams on the effective resolution of cases
• Share learnings and approach taken in complex cases to benefit the wider group and support in the efficient resolution of similar cases
• Proactively suggesting options for resolution of cases and communicating with Aon Law
• Working with operational teams to ensure that members are kept informed of the progress of their complaint
• Identifying process improvement opportunities through analysis of root causes and trends.
• Identifying opportunities to improve member experience
• Working with operational teams to implement process improvement initiatives and measure effectiveness
• Sharing best practice across admin teams to ensure that we have a consistent approach across locations
• Managing own workload to meet SLA’s and prioritising activity where necessary
You will need to have a minimum of 3 years experience in a third party pensions administration environment with technical knowledge and experience of DB and DC pensions administration processes. Other key skills would be:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels.
- An interest in overseeing and supporting internal and external quality audit processes.
- Enthusiasm and an aptitude for developing training for others
- Good prioritisation and multi tasking skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday in addition to benefits being flexible allowing you the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday.
If you are interested in discussing the role in greater detail, please call us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above reference number or alternatively send us your up to date CV indicating your salary expectations and quoting the job reference number