New and exciting role has developed for a keen pensions professional to expand their knowledge!
About the role
* You will ensure the delivery of a high quality DC pensions administration service to employers and members, whilst providing administration support to the DC Contracts Manager and DC Team
* You will be the initial contact point on all DC related matters with the third party service provider e.g. Accounts, Governance, Investment, Administration etc
* Other daily duties will include; member escalations, disinvestment chasers from the Administration team, invoice reconciliation activity and less frequently, audits of the company website
* DC knowledge is essential
* You must be able to prioritise and organise your desk to ensure all duties are completed accurately and on schedule
Please quote reference 1376556 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.