Exciting time to join this independent financial services consultancy to build on your Occupational pensions knowledge in a supportive team, working in all areas of pension consulting work for corporate and trustee clients.
About the role
- You will provide advice on the design, funding, administration and communication of pension schemes; helping clients manage a variety of benefit related risks; guiding clients when formulating the shape of future pension provisions and delivering innovative solutions
- Strong communication skills are essential as on a daily basis you will liaise with Partners, Principal Consultants, Senior Consultants and Consultants, working in unison to ensure clients meet their objectives in all areas of the pension schemes
- You will have additional responsibilities, such as drafting annual trustees’ reports, ad-hoc reports and with consultant guidance prepare for trustee meetings, attending and participating as required
- A pensions background is not essential for this role, however, would be advantageous
- A strong analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail will be imperative to succeed in this role
Please quote reference 1376817 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.