Our client, a highly respected, partner led business, have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Pensions Administrator to join their team. If you have experience of day to day administration of DB pension schemes, together with an understanding of other pensions arrangements, and up to date knowledge of pensions legislation and regulations, this could be the opportunity for you.
You’ll be a key team member and responsibilities would include:
· providing a seamless, professional and personal service to meet the needs of Trustees and members to give them the best possible experience
· build strong client and member relationships and use your knowledge and skills to provide the answers they need
· deal with pensions related queries and requests which span the full pensions lifecycle
· come up with ways to improve client and member service and help to implement these
· help with drafting admin reports and learning how to present these
· assist with workflow management, deputise for the Team Leader if necessary
· work on cyclical and ad hoc projects and take ownership for these
You will be an experienced administrator with a minimum of 12 months experience from an in house or third party operation which will demonstrate:
· Experience and understanding of the administration of DB pension schemes
· Experience of the operation and a knowledge of all types of other company pension schemes.
· Up to date knowledge of pensions legislation
· Knowledge of the regulations that govern pension schemes.
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent IT abilities, able to pick up new systems quickly
· A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
In return you will be rewarded with an above average salary and award winning benefits package, working within a highly successful and growing company, which is taking a Hybrid approach to working patterns allowing employees to be able to spend some of their time in the office and some of their time at home.
If you feel you have the skills and experience our client is looking for, please contact us today on 0121=684 1555 quoting the above role and reference number to discuss the role and client company in greater detail. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above reference and indicating your salary expectations.