Our client, one of the leading pensions consultancies have a superb opportunity in one of three locations for an Administration Consulting Analyst. This is an ideal role for an experienced pensions professional with a strong DB and DC pensions administration background and a keen analytical mind and where you would you like to get into consultancy. Using key pensions expertise and communication skills you will be providing expert advice to clients to help come up with solutions to their pension administration challenges. If you are a professional pensions administrator, seeking these challenges and having these skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will work across Third Party Administration nationally to support the delivery and implementation of value-adding pensions administration services and projects to all existing, new and potential clients. This will be a great opportunity to build on your existing pensions technical and pensions administration experience and to develop your project management skills. There may be a need to travel to other offices from time to time.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
• Providing a seamless, professional and personal service to a portfolio of TPA clients
• Work closely with pensions administration client teams nationally to analyse requirements, help to determine the scope of a project and assist with its successful delivery, in line with the client’s expectations.
• Determining the scope, pricing and assisting in the successful delivery of projects
• Acting as a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
• Drafting, reviewing and presenting project reports to internal teams or to clients maintaining a strong level of detail and accuracy
Successful candidates for this role will already have extensive experience of working in pensions operations with detailed and up to date knowledge of legislation relating to both DB and DC pension arrangements. You’ll be numerate, have strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a collaborative and consultative working style to help you build effective relationships within the business and with clients. Other key skills and abilities sought by our client are:
• educated to degree level or have relevant equivalent experience
• comprehensive experience working in pensions operations and pensions administration in the UK.
• detailed and up to date knowledge of legislation relating to both DB and DC pension arrangements.
• experience of data cleanse and rectification exercises and undertaking complex calculations.
• very strong analytical skills and be proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and also ideally have knowledge of other Pensions Administration systems.
• strong interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated in the ability to engage with clients, colleagues and peers successfully
• flexible, pro-active and innovative approach
• able to work as part of a team but also thrive on working autonomously
• a passion for solving problems and coming up with creative solutions
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and award winning benefits package, including full study support where applicable. The firm is committed to the personal and career development of all employees and this position offers excellent growth potential within a dynamic and growing organisation. . If you are interested in discussing the role in greater detail, please call us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above role or alternatively send us your up to date CV indicating your salary expectations and quoting the job reference number to email@example.com