We have a brand new position that has just arisen within our Defined Benefit Business Area here at Just which is a Service Governance Analyst role.
Our customer service proposition within DB is delivered by our Third Party Administrator. So this role is pivotal in ensuring the service, customer engagement and efficiency runs to the high standards we expect.
The Service Governance Analyst will be responsible for day to day activities, verifying service delivery, identifying any member trends, supporting training and maintaining processes. As well as monitoring processes adherence, checking quality and team competency (which will be completed through quarterly audit activities).
This is a key role which provides support to our existing client bases, new transaction opportunities and ensures we leverage appropriate costs for the scale and services from our Third Party Administrator.
- Monitor and assess Third Party Administrator (TPA) deliveries to ensure SLA and attestations are in line with their contractual obligations .
- Collate and circulate MI for both TPA and DB Operational services providing membership data as required.
- Prepare, execute and provide full reporting for all TPA audit activities providing feedback to DB operations and proposals for any improvements identified.
- Through regular reviews, ensure TPA policies deliver our service requirements meeting our timeframes and are optimised for efficient service.
- Identify and share any potential opportunities for service or process improvements.
- Work with Operations to ensure all screening and existence checking is completed.
- Provide support to TPA & Operations Manager as required.
- Knowledgeable of DB Pensions with a strong technical understanding of its; legislation, taxation and regulatory framework.
- When required, capable of applying your DB knowledge to assess and validate complex benefit calculations.
- Experienced in working alongside or for a TPA administering DB Pensions or BPA products
- Knowledgeable of DB de-risking administration requirements and how they differ from standard pensions administration.
- Able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within agreed timescales, without compromising accuracy and quality.
- Extremely organised, with the ability to make intelligent decisions when faced with competing priorities.
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative/drive.
Working for us, you get your Just Rewards…
- A Competitive Salary, amazing Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 25 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both `in role performance’ but also `the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work’
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- Plus we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal
We’re a FTSE 250 Financial Services company who specialise in retirement solutions and right now, our world is moving pretty quickly.
How people work, save, and plan for the future is all changing. A new generation of retirees needs a new kind of retirement company. A company who will look for new ways of doing things – and will always put the customer first.
That’s who we are. We’re a company on a mission: to become a beacon for the entire retirement industry. Because we believe everyone deserves a fair, secure, and fulfilling retirement. And with you on our team, we’re going to make sure they get it.