We are now recruiting Pension Technical Agents to join our team, you will be responsible for responding to initial queries from doctors regarding their occupational pension schemes (mainly the NHS pension scheme)
Our client is a registered trade union for medical staff in the United Kingdom.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the below:
- Answering enquiries by telephone, post or email
- Understanding how benefits accrue and being able to explain complex ideas in an easily understood manner
- Keeping accurate records
- Keeping up to date with pension and tax laws
Our Pensions Technical Agents are generally not allowed to give advice, but they do point members to other sources of information and staff members who would provide advice.
What we need from you.
- Do you have experience within NHS pension’s environment?
- Do you have the technical undertsanding of NHS Pensions?
- Are you confident in talking to a wide range of customers in a positive manner?
- Are you organised and efficient?
- Are you able to explain complex information clearly and simply?
- Do you understand the benefits system and are aware of changes to tax regulations?
- And above all, can you deliver excellent customer service?
What’s in it for you.
- Salary: £31,500 + benefits
- Fixed Shift availability
- 28 Days Paid Holiday
- Permanant Working From Home
- Comprehensive training to ensure you have the tools to do your job
- All Technical Equipment Supplied