We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced pensions manager/team leader to join, our client an award-winning pensions consultancy. You will have the potential to make a real difference, work with highly talented professionals and contribute to the ongoing business success.
Working closely with the senior operational management, this is an ideal opportunity for a highly experienced pensions professional, who seeks a senior role that will combine their technical knowledge with management and leadership of a dedicated team. You will ensure the effective service delivery for a large complex defined benefit pensions client, both in terms of quality standards, profit and sustainability. In addition, the successful candidate, will oversee scheme related projects to ensure delivery to client and regulatory requirements and play an active role in marketing and new business initiatives in promoting the pension business.
Given the nature of the role, the ability to motivate, develop and lead your team is essential, as is having well-developed communication, project management and client relationship skills.
You will need to have gained proven people management experience covering key areas like performance management, appraisals, and recruitment. Ideally you will be progressing or have completed a relevant pensions qualification, but paramount is a strong UK Pensions knowledge across DB schemes and the experience of dealing with the complexities of working in a third-party environment.
In return you can expect:
- A strong commitment to personal and professional development, with the longer-term ability to pursue diverse career paths for those that want to develop their particular specialist areas.
- Personal involvement to actively contribute to the ongoing growth, innovation and development of services provided to clients.
- Well-defined corporate values; encouraging employee engagement in initiatives that underpin their corporate values and diversity commitment.
- Client engagement and active participation in client and trustee meetings.
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
Our client is able to start new joiners remotely and are open to part time remote working arrangements for the right individual, once employees return to office-based working. Interviews will be conducted by video technology.
Click below to apply directly. Please ensure to attach your CV.