A fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional with extensive knowledge of Occupational pension schemes (DB, DC, CARE), including administration. You will have an excellent understanding of investment strategy and actuarial principles with the ability to communicate and influence at the highest levels including performing effective presentations. Experience of consulting with employers on matters relating to scheme funding would be highly advantageous.
Areas of Responsibility:
• To act on behalf of the Trustee in consultation with employers on matters relating to Scheme Funding, Scheme Specific Investment Strategy and scheme changes.
• To present and communicate employers’ views to the Trustee.
• To implement and act in accordance with decisions made by the Trustee Board and its sub-committees on matters relating to Scheme Funding, Scheme Specific Investment Strategy and scheme changes.
• To initiate and present communications on behalf of the Trustee with senior decision makers at employers including presentations and reports.
• To act as a source of technical expertise to clients on investment and actuarial issues in relation to the client relationship management role.
• To work with other teams within the business to ensure that appropriate information is provided and service standard maintained.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me: email@example.com / 0208 274 2842 / 07958 958626
Abenefit2u advertise on multiple websites, some of which issue an automatic closing date one month from the date the advertisement is placed. Please therefore ignore any closing dates on actual job sites and always contact us if you would like to apply to one of our vacancies.