Due to continued new business success an excellent opportunity has arisen to join this growing, award winning pensions consultancy based in Berkshire.
As a key member of the Defined Contribution team you will provide support to the team leader, manage client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients, perform complex manual benefits calculations, manage ad hoc projects, check the work of more junior members of the team, monitor and co-ordinate workflow, and work closely with various internal and external teams.
To apply you will have:
* Pensions administration experience of Defined Contribution (DC) schemes
* A thorough understanding of current pensions legislation and framework
* Experience of mentoring more junior members of staff
* Good communication skills
* A high degree of accuracy
* A proactive approach
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Excellent career progression potential in a friendly and collaborative working environment.
Flexible / blended working is also available.