Do you have one or two years’ experience working in Pensions PR / Communications?
Can you demonstrate experience of working with multiple digital media channels?
Are you a superb writer who has a passion in Pensions and Financial education?
If so, I would love to discuss a fantastic opportunity with our client who is a fast-growing Pensions Communications Consultancy. We're looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about turning complicated jargon into engaging content that will enable a portfolio of clients' employees to make better decisions about their money, career and work.
What will this involve day-to-day:
* Managing a small client portfolio of clients.
* Drafting and distributing newsletters and releases.
* Assist the Consultants to create communication proposals and plans for clients.
* Assist the Consultants to project management, briefing the design team and liaising with printers to produce benefit statements, booklets and websites.
* Researching topics of general interest relating to the work such as how and why people behave and make decisions in the way that they do, latest pension developments and news, financial wellbeing, creative inspiration and new approaches.
* Billing and forecasting for projects.
* Supporting on social media and marketing.
The skills you need to bring:
* Pensions and/or Employee Benefits experience.
* Ability to write flowing copy in a clear and easy to understand style.
* Experience within a communications role within a PR consultancy, press office or in house department.
* Ability to both prioritise and multi-task while working to tight deadlines.
* Strong organisational and planning skills.
* Advanced MS Office with ability to produce professional presentations.
* Familiarity and competency in digital media (eg. Twitter and Animation).
* Degree educated or equivalent would be advantageous.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and will be rewarded with long-term commitment to your career.