Trust Office / Senior Trust Officer
London based with flexible working
Base Salary of £50,000 - £70,000 depending on role and experience + bonus + benefits
Independent Trustee Services (ITS), one of the UK’s longest established Professional Trustee firms, is seeking to hire a number of experienced Pensions specialists to support the continuation of a period of structured growth.
These roles sit within ITS’s Trustee Support Team to provide the full range of trustee, governance and project management services for clients. This involves working with or alongside an ITS Director where ITS is a Co-Trustee or Professional Corporate Sole Trustee or where ITS has been engaged to provide Trustee Governance Services.
The role will involve working with both internal colleagues and external advisers and service providers to deliver the full range of Trustee responsibilities and Governance services to occupational pensions schemes
Trust officers will have at least 5 years’ DB experience, 10 years for Senior Trust Officers, from an in-house, consultancy or administration background, some knowledge of DC arrangements will also be useful.
Ideally professionally qualified or studying towards qualification. You will be expected to gain accredited trustee status with our support.
Successful candidates will have:
- An up to date understanding of pensions legislation and industry practice with a focus on regulatory and governance aspects of defined benefit occupational pension schemes.
- Strong written communication skills with experience of writing meeting minutes and meeting papers,
- An experienced communicator with a wide range of stakeholders ranging from advisers/technical specialist to scheme members, senior executives to administration staff.
- Proactive, taking pride in quality and timeliness of your output and that of your team.
- Senior Trust Officers will demonstrate the ability to lead projects/initiatives independently.
Please click below to apply, if you would like to discuss the role further or receive a copy of the full job description, please disclose this within your application.