This Third Party Administrator and Pension Consulting business are looking to hire an experienced Defined Contributions Pension Administrator to join their existing team.
Having responsibility for providing pension administrative services to a portfolio of Defined Contribution (DC) occupational pension schemes, your role will include but not be limited to the following:
* Maintaining membership records
* Calculating benefits for members
* Setting up new members on the Pension Admin system
* Dealing with member enquiries
* Helping to prepare annual benefit statement
* Liaison with HM Revenue & Customs
* Entering new work on the workflow system
Candidates MUST have previous experience of administering occupational pension schemes either with another Third Party Administrator or with an In House Pension Scheme. Candidates should have previous DC experience though DB experience will be considered.
You will need good communication and team work skills, as well as being numerate and having the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.