One of the UK’s leading pension and benefit consultancies is looking to hire a Senior DC (Defined Contribution) Pension Administrator to join their busy Birmingham city centre based team.
The responsibilities will be wide ranging and varied but you will be involved in providing a broad DC admin service to a portfolio of clients. This will include but not be limited to:
* Analysing member data and maintain member records
* Undertaking core DC administration services
* Responding to member enquiries
* Being a referral point on complex cases
* Processing bespoke documentation within defined guidelines
* Training and mentoring less experienced members of the team
Candidates should possess strong and proven Defined Contribution pension scheme administration knowledge, with demonstrable experience of applying this in a hands-on pension administration work setting. You will require strong numerical and analytical skills, alongside excellent planning and organisational ability.
Experienced individuals working towards a relevant professional pension qualification such as PMI would be of specific interest.