Our client based in Chesterfield is seeking a Pensions Finance Administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This opportunity will see the successful candidate joining a long standing organisation and play an integral role in the day to day finance function.
Main duties of a Finance Administrator are:
* Preparation and posting of journals
* Ledger reconciliation work
* Bank reconciliation work
* Inputting of payments to banking and accounting systems
* Liaising with 3rd parties
* Reconciliation and management of pension funds
Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 12 months' experience of working in another Finance Admin role, and those making some progress towards AAT would be of specific interest.
Our client is offering a competitive salary along with some great benefits, including outstanding pension contributions, life insurance policy and 25 days + bank holidays rising with service.