£28,000 to £36,000 plus benefits.
JohnstonGreer are delighted to be working with one of the UK's biggest and strongest pension and actuarial consultancies. Due to continued success and extensive growth, this well known firm are seeking a senior pensions administrator to work on a portfolio of DB/DC schemes.
Your responsibilities include:
- Daily administration tasks of a portfolio of DB,DC schemes
- Communicate with clients, their members and advisers
- Checking and authorising work
- Liaise with authorities, including DWP, HMRC and Pensions Regulator
- Complex calculations
- Staff training and development
- Responsible for key clients
Requirements of a successful candidate:
- At least 3 years experience in a DC or DB pensions administration role
- Willingness to develop new skills
- Able to build and develop strong and effective client and team working relationships
- Experience in checking work, staff training and complex cases
If you feel you are ready for this new challenge, please attach your CV to the job ad.
JohnstonGreer is a specialist recruitment firm operating within the Actuarial, Insurance, Mortgage, Pension and Wealth sectors across the UK.