Are you an experienced Pensions System expert looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting new opportunity to manage, plan, organise and evaluate the effectiveness of all pension systems and related business applications for this successful third-party administrator in London.
Key aspects of the role include:
• Delivering and acting in alignment with business and user needs, and system functionality to contribute to operational effectiveness.
• Evaluating and managing the day-to-day provision of services and support under the agreed contract with all pension system providers, raising key or continuing issues with the Business Design Manager as required.
• Managing the development of Pension systems and recommending change to business applications, external applications and technology tools.
• Ensuring that all version upgrades, year-end updates, factor changes and general housekeeping routines are scheduled and performed to quality.
• Ensuring that all pension systems are maintained and developed in line with agreed procedures, standards and controls.
• Coordinate and deliver support, advice and user training for staff, and induct new team members.
To be considered you will have strong pensions knowledge combined with extensive experience in IT or systems management and service provision in a corporate environment.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me: email@example.com / 0208 274 2842 / 07958 958626
Abenefit2u advertise on multiple websites, some of which issue an automatic closing date one month from the date the advertisement is placed. Please therefore ignore any closing dates on actual job sites and always contact us if you would like to apply to one of our vacancies.