TPT Retirement Solutions is one of the UK’s leading workplace pension schemes in the UK, serving over 2,600 organisations and 300,000 members. The business is run as a not-for-profit organisation for the benefit of its members and has assets of more than £10 billion.
We are interested in highly motivated individuals who pride themselves on delivering an excellent service to our customers. Working as part of a team within our Pensions Administration function, you will be responsible for the effective administration of our schemes including the calculation of pension benefits and the accurate maintenance of employer and member records.
We are looking for an experienced Pensions Administrator where you will be responsible for your own work and checking the quality of other team members work.
Areas of Responsibility:
- To develop and take ownership of TPT’s vision, Business Plan and values, and to be totally committed to these.
- To provide customer delight at all times, to our colleagues, members and employers, working in line with service levels.
- To own and manage all aspects of the Pensions Administrator role (including calculations, member enquiries, issues and mentoring team members) and to actively develop knowledge in all of areas of the customer service teams.
- To take responsibility for the accuracy of member and employer data at all times.
- To complete monthly contribution processes and benefit calculations on our software in line with our processes, including data input, data changes and standard letters where appropriate.
- Where required to manage and provide assistance with scheme project events such as valuations, annual benefit statements and data validation.
- To take responsibility for the quality and quantity of your own work as well as that of the team. To carry out checking of colleagues work.
- To take ownership of and show a level of urgency in completing delegated tasks within the team.
- To willingly work with or on any relevant team within TPT as business need dictates.
- To identify areas for improvement, actively contribute in team meetings, refine processes and suggest changes.
- To perform all duties in line with TPT’s Information Security policy.
- To comply with the Data Protection Policy when dealing with personal data in the course of employment including personal data relating to any employee, customer, client, supplier or agent of the Company.
- To act as an ambassador of TPT at all times.
Previous relevant pension’s administration experience is essential including experience of calculating members benefits on retirement, death and leaving service including manual Defined Benefit calculations. If you are studying towards or have completed DPA/CPA this would be desirable.
The salary for this position is competitive (dependent on experience). We also offer an excellent reward package including contributory pension, life assurance, flexi time, 24 days annual leave + bank holidays.
In an excellent location in Leeds in modern city centre offices, we are close to the rail station and parking facilities.
Applications will be shortlisted on receipt.
TPT Retirement Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.