We are proud to be a leading independent UK consultancy at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance. Each individual delivers on our shared values and our commitment to ensuring the highest levels of trust, integrity and quality.
We aim to continue our growth by recruiting talented and committed individuals that have the desire to learn and develop. We strive to employ staff who share our values and can bring special skills - enhancing the service that we provide to our clients.
Our past growth has been significant. The SSAS product was launched in 1989 and has been enhanced since then through both organic growth and portfolio acquisitions. We aim to continue this growth by recruiting people who share in Barnett Waddingham’s values.
If you have knowledge of the SSAS market place and product, have a desire to deliver a really strong client service and would like to further your career with a sector-leading consultancy, then please read on!
As a SSAS Client Manager you will oversee and look after a portfolio of clients, ensure a high level of service is delivered at the most effective cost whilst ensuring regulatory and legislative requirements are met, and all clients are treated fairly. You will interact with clients and IFAs as well as the wider administrative team (who are key to your success in delivery).
In an ideal world you’ll already be in a SSAS administration role with some client experience. However, if you are working in a position where you have worked to deadlines, juggled multiple tasks, managed communication with a range of stakeholders and, have worked with numbers in some way, we would be interested in hearing from you.
Qualifications and Experience
- As a minimum, GCSE grade C/5 in Maths & English is essential
- Experience in SSAS
- Strong client support and communication skills
- Highly organised with an attention to detail
- Forward-thinking and keen to learn - ready to take on more responsibility
What We Offer
- An award-winning employer
- A flexible approach to working - we really do believe that our people work better if their work-life balance is right. Our working week is 36.25 hours and we have 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - with the option to buy or sell another 5
- A competitive discretionary annual bonus
- An generous pension scheme